On October 14, the Environmental Business Cluster (EBC) will present a program entitled Project and Tax Equity Financing of Renewable Energy Facilities that will feature the following panelists, who will share their insights into raising project financing for renewable energy projects:
- Ben Jacoby, Managing Director, CP Energy
- Dan Judge, General Counsel, BrightSource Energy
- Tom Glascock, Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Greg Riddle, Partner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Michael Ginsburg, Senior Associate, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Chad Sachs, Senior Vice President, Fotowatio Renewable Ventures
This program will provide a specific focus on:
- The keys to raising funds through the project finance model.
- Negotiating financeable power purchase and other revenue contracts that are essential to successfully raising project and tax equity financing.
- The current state of the tax equity market for renewable energy projects, including the latest updates on structuring deals to obtain Treasury cash grants.
This program will be held from 3:30 - 7:00 pm at Orrick, Herrington & Stufcliffe LLP, 1100 Marsh Road, Menlo Park, CA. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain discounted tickets when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the "Pre-registration – Partner Price" section of the page
You can also obtain a discount if you register on-site (be sure to request the partner rate). For more information: