April 16 is the deadline for startups to apply to the world’s largest cleantech accelerator program, the Cleantech Open 2023 Accelerator!
This program provides early-stage cleantech startups with mentoring, training and additional resources. They will offer National Academies in Boston or Los Angeles, an online/hybrid accelerator, and an in-person Global Forum in San Jose, California.
In addition, the Cleantech Open will award cash and in-kind services to the winners of its showcasing events, including:
- Up to $75,000 in cash prizes or investments
- Up to $50,000 of in-kind services
You can learn more at these upcoming information sessions:
- BOSTON @ MIT – TODAY, Monday April 3rd, 6 – 8 pm ET- IN-PERSON – register
- ONLINE – TOMORROW, Tuesday, April 4th, 8 am PT / 11 am ET – register
- ONLINE – CANADA-Focused – Thursday, April 6th, 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET – register
- ONLINE – Thursday, April 13th, 9 am PT / 12 noon ET – register
- PALO ALTO, CA – Thursday, April 13th, 5 pm – 7 pm PT – IN-PERSON – register