On September 17, the Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE) and Environmental Business Cluster (EBC) will present a program entitled What is the Future of CleanTech? featuring the following panelists:
- Gordon K. Ho – Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
- Dylan Steeg – Director, Intel Capital
- Christopher Moran – Vice President, General Manager, Applied Ventures (moderator)
- Additional panelists to be announced
This program will be held from 6:00 – 8:30 pm at Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Thanks to our friends at SVASE, readers of Green VC can obtain discounted tickets when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the Affiliates section of the page
- In the "How did you learn about this event?" dropdown box, select "SVASE Affiliate"
- In the box following the question "REQUIRED FOR AFFILIATES: Which affiliated organization advertised this event to you?", enter "Green VC"
For more information: