On April 16, the Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE) and the German American Business Association (GABA) will present a program entitled How Bright is the Future of Solar Power? featuring the following panelists:
- David Arfin – Vice President, Customer Finance, SolarCity
- Dr. Paul Basor - Managing Director, Renewable Energy Corporation ASA
- Adam Browning – Executive Director, The Vote Solar Initiative
- Chris Eberspacher - Chief Technology Officer, Technology Development, Solar Business Group, Applied Materials
- Alian Harrus – Partner, Crosslink Capital
- Elias Blawie, Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP (moderator)
This program will be held from 6:00 – 8:30 pm at Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Green VC readers can obtain discounted tickets when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the Affiliates section of the page
- In the "How did you learn about this event?" dropdown box, select "SVASE Affiliate"
- In the box following the question "REQUIRED FOR AFFILIATES: Which affiliated organization advertised this event to you?", enter "Green VC"
For more information: