On February 4, SDForum will present the next program in its Green and Clean Evening Series entitled Consumer Clean Tech Trends This program will feature the following panelists, who will discuss forecasted consumer technology trends and where money should be invested and the types of companies that will emerge in the coming years.
- Sara Batterby, Akel Ventures
- Pete Davies, TerraPass
- Tod Francis, Shasta Ventures
- Jan Pepper, Alameda Municipal Power
- Scott Potter, San Francisco Equity Partners
- Mitch Zuklie, Orrick (moderator)
This program will be held from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Orrick, 1000 Marsh Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025. Thanks to our friends at SDForum, readers of Green VC can receive a $5 discount from the non-member registration price for this event. To receive the discount, please use code "GREEN05" when registering online. For more information: