Special note: Since the environment is something that we will be passing on to the next generation, we would like to invite you to bring along your high school daughters, before they head off to college. We are offering a special rate for your daughter when she accompanies you.
We will be looking at how women in Silicon Valley are focusing on environmental efforts in business, the impacts of our efforts to go green on the planet and where the biggest impact, both environmentally and financially will be in the next ten years. Our panel of experts in the field will discuss the following questions and more.
- How do we separate the truly clean/greentech from the “greenwashing”?
- Where is green technology headed in Silicon Valley? Green investment?
- Where will green tech create jobs in the valley?
- How can we and Silicon Valley have the most significant impact?
- Marianne Wu, Partner, MDV – Top 10 Women in Cleantech & Silicon Valley's Women of Influence
- Kevin Surace, CEO, Serious Materials – 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year-Inc. Magazine
- Susan Petty, President/CTO/Founder/inventor AltaRock Energy
- Deborah Hirsh, Business Development Manager , B Corp
- Susan Hollingshead,Co-founder/Director of Integration, Working for Good
- Laura Erkeneff Founder Sustainable People Systems and Training For Techies
This program will be held from 6:00 pm – 8:45 pm at EMC, 2831 Mission College Blvd., San Francisco Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Santa Clara, CA, 95054. Additional information, including registration, is available here.