The Net Impact San Francisco Professional Chapter and Monitor Institute will present a program on May 22 entitled The Future of Philanthropy. This program will feature a panel of philanthropy professionals who will discuss trends in the field of philanthropy and what it is like to work for a philanthropic organization. Panelists will include
- Stuart Burden (Monitor Institute)
- Jason McBriarty (Levi Strauss Foundation and Levi Strauss & Co)
- Angie Chen (S. D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation)
- Kelly Bathgate (Tipping Point)
- Rick Noguchi (James Irvine Foundation)
This program will take place from 7:00 – 9:00pm, May 22, 2012 at HUB SOMA, 901 Mission Street, Suite 105, San Francisco, CA 94103. Additional information and registration is available here.