DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Green Data Centers: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Green Data Centers Market to Reach $261.2 Billion by 2027
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Green Data Centers estimated at US$76.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$261.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 19.2% over the period 2020-2027.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 18.3% CAGR and reach US$192.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 22% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $22.6 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 18.5% CAGR
The Green Data Centers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$22.6 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$45.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 18.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 17.2% and 16.6% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14.2% CAGR.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Green Data Centers – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 42 Featured)
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies
- Eaton Corporation
- EMC Corporation
- Emerson Network Power
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- GoGrid LLC
- Hitachi Ltd.
- HP, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Schneider Electric SA
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rzdzcd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900