The Sustainable Business Committee of the Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York (CBSACNY) will present a program entitled Launching a Green Business: Making Green From Green on December 8. This program will feature a panel of green entrepreneurs and funders who will share their journeys and provide insights into their inspirations, motivations, setbacks and triumphs.
- Micah Kotch, Director, NYC ACRE (Accelerator for a Clean and Renewable Economy), an incubator for clean technology and renewable energy start-ups
- Bahar Gidwani, CFA, Cofounder and CEO, CSRHUB, aggregator of corporate social responsibility (CSR) metrics
- Ron Paliwoda, Founder and President, The Paliwoda Group, a private investment firm in the technology sector
- Russel Tencer, CEO, Wind Products, Inc., a specialist in wind resource assessment and turbine siting
- Neil Zeller, Cofounder, Clean Vehicle Solutions, LLC, a leader in alternative vehicle solutions for fleets
- Josh Parker, COO, VerTerra, Ltd., manufacturer of biodegradable dinnerware from fallen leaves
In addition, attendees will have an opportunity to meet with Bill Belknap, an experienced executive coach, for ideas and advice.
The agenda for this program is as follows:
6:30 – 7:00pm Doors Open and Early Networking
7:00 – 8:00pm Program
8:00 – 9:30pm Reception and Networking
This program will take place at:
300 Madison Avenue, PwC Auditorium (SW Corner of 42nd Street)
The cost for this program (includes networking reception with drinks and hors d’oeuvres) is $25 for CBSACNY, MCC Members & Students; $40 for non-members; $60 at the door. Additional program information and registration is available here.