On March 16, the Environmental Business Cluster (EBC) will provide a program entitled Funding a Cleantech Company Series: Reality Financing. An overview of this program is:
Entrepreneurs are faced with financing challenges from the start, making a clear understanding of the entire range of funds available a critical step in maximizing your company’s potential for success. Join our panel to hear from a range of reality financing avenues including commercial banking, asset-based lending, lines of credit, PO financing, accounts receivable, inventory financing, international trade financing and much more!
Speakers will include:
- Susan Roberts – Vice President, Business Banking, Citibank N.A.
- Richard Olson – Vice President and Regional Sales Manager, Bay View Funding
- Craig Schumann – Senior Vice President – Trade Sales Manager, Citibank
This event will take place from 3:00 – 6:00 pm at the Environmental Business Cluster, 10 South Third Street, First Floor Training Center, San Jose, CA. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain discounted tickets when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the "Partner" section of the page
Early pre-registration is recommended for this event (there will be no on-site registration). For more information: