VC Taskforce will present a Cleantech VC Pitch program on June 30. This event will provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs seeking start-up funding to deliver a two-minute pitch to a panel of cleantech investors. Participants at this event will able to observe the pitches and hear feedback from the panel.
If you are an entrepreneur currently seeking capital and would like to present a pitch at this event, please contact Ashish Mahashabde at amahashabde [at] gmail.com or call 916-390-9233.
The MC for this program is Asaf Kharal (Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati) and the investor panel is:
- Isaac Fehrenbach, Greylock Partners
- David Dreessen, Battery Ventures
- Andrew Chung, Lightspeed Venture Partners
This event will take place from 6:00 – 8:30 pm at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, 650 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, CA. Thanks to our friends at VC Taskforce, readers of Green VC can obtain a discount on the registration price when registering online by following these steps:
- Select "Affiliate Group Member" from the Registration Type box
- For the question "How did you hear about this event?" on the registration form, indicate "Green VC"
For more information: