SVForum will present its next Quarterly Venture Breakfast in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) on October 18th, with a focus on the investment landscape in smart grid.
Speakers at this event will include:
- Matt Garratt, Battery Ventures
- Nick Mignano, Crosslink Capital
- Tom Solazzo, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Paul Straub, Claremont Creek Ventures
- Allison Leopold Tilley, Pillsbury Winthrop (moderator)
This program will be held from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, 2475 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Additional program information and registration is available here.