SDForum will present its next Quarterly Venture Breakfast in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) on July 21st, with a focus on venture capital investments in clean tech.
This program will include an overview presentation by Steve Bengston (Managing Director of Emerging Company Services, PwC) and a panel featuring members of the VC community who will share their insights. The speakers at this event will be:
- Steve Bengston – PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Matt Garratt – Battery Ventures
- Mamoom Hamid - US Venture Partners
- Dan Rubin – Alloy Ventures
- Robert Walker - Sierra Ventures
- Don Wood – Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Allison Leopold Tilley – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman (moderator)
This program will be held from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, 2475 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Thanks to our friends at SDForum, readers of Green VC can receive a $5 discount from the non-member registration price for this event. To receive the discount, please use code "QVB05" when registering online. Further program information and registration can be found here.