On September 23, the Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE) will present a program entitled Green Lifestyle – Business of the Future. A summary of this program is:
More and more venture capitalists are now backing green entrepreneurs who aim to invent green-consumer products and technologies for the mass market consumer. The press talks about the new green car on the roads, the solar panels on business rooftops, and the smart-meter devices in homes. What will come next? The panel features industry insiders from PricewaterhouseCoopers, Applied Ventures, Venrock, Cooley LLP and more.
Panelists for this program will be:
- Wayne Hedden, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Christopher Moran, Vice President, General Manager, Applied Ventures
- Bruce Pasternack, Operating Partner, Venrock
- Moderator: Gordon Ho, Partner, Cooley LLP
This program will be held from 6:00 – 8:30 pm at Cooley LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Thanks to our friends at SVASE, readers of Green VC can receive a $20 discount on the non-member ticket price when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- In the "Registration" section of the page, select your tickets from the Affiliates section
- In the "Activity Questionnaire' section of the page, enter "Green VC" in answer to the question "If registering as an affiliate which organization advertised this event to you?"
For more information: