Clean Tech Open, a business plan competition that provides prizes for early-stage clean technology startups, will hold an event to launch the 2010 National Competition on Friday, Febrary 26. This event will feature the following presenters:
- Rex Northen, Executive Director, Cleantech Open
- Marc Gottschalk and Michael Santullo, Cleantech Open Co-Founders
- Trond Unneland, Vice President & Managing Executive of Chevron Technology Ventures
- Art Rosenfeld, California Energy Commissioner
- Susan Gladwin, Global Clean Tech Partner Program, Autodesk
This event will take place from 4:30 – 7:00 pm at Autodesk Gallery, One Market Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, California. Additional event information and registration is available here.