A reminder – June 14th is the deadline for the 2008 California Clean Tech Open, a business plan competition offering more than $600,000 in prizes for early-stage clean technology startups who plan to locate their operations in California.
Also, to assist competition entrants a Southern California Executive Summary and Sustainability Workshop will be taking place in San Diego on Tuesday, June 10th. Some materials from the Northern California workshop are listed below.
For more information:
- California Clean Tech Open – Home page
- California Clean Tech Open – San Diego Executive Summary Workshop
- Executive Summary Guidelines
- Executive Summary Guidelines (slides from May 21, 2008 Northern California workshop)
- Sustainability Guidelines (slides from May 21, 2008 Northern California workshop)
- California Clean Tech Open – Previous coverage (Green VC)