[Update: Green VC readers can receive a discount on this program.]
On March 17, Astia and SDForum will present the first program in the 2009 Clean Tech Breakfast Series. This program is entitled Standing at the Edge of the Grid and will feature a panel that will focus on the following topic:
Monitoring, metering, compliance and energy efficiency technologies are at the hub for both homes and offices. What technologies will be part of the smart homes of tomorrow?
The panelists for this program will be:
- Roland Acra – President & CEO, ArchRock
- Scott Bolick – Vice President, SAP Sustainability, SAP
- Gerd Goette – Managing Partner, Siemens Venture Capital
- Ron Lloyd – COO, FatSpaniel Technologies
- Laurie Yoler – Managing Director, GrowthPoint Technology Partners
This event will take place from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at SAP, 3410 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304. The cost for SDForum members is $20 and $30 for non-members. Further program information and registration can be found here.