On Tuesday, April 22, Astia and SDForum will present the second program in the 2008 Clean Tech Breakfast Series. This program is entitled "Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies – What’s Real?" and will feature a panel that will provide insights into the challenges and opportunities in cellulosic ethanol commercialization and development. The panelists for this event are:
- Jason Matlof – Partner, Battery Ventures
- Hendrik Meerman – Director, Bioprocessing, Cobalt Biofuels
- Bill Reichert – Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
- Andrea Cohen – Counsel, Nixon Peabody (moderator)
This program will be held from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at AMD Commons Auditorium, 991 Stewart Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. The cost for SDForum members is $25 and $30 for non-members. Further program information and registration can be found here.
The schedule for future programs in the 2008 Clean Tech Breakfast Series is:
- May 20: Will Algae Bloom?
- July 29: Energy Storage
- September 30: Innovations in Clean Tech Project Financing
- October 21: Energy Efficiency
For more information: