Infocast (a division of Information Forecast) will present the Wind Power Finance and Investment Summit from February 6-8, 2008 in San Diego, California. This conference provides a forum for networking, dealmaking and learning about new developments in the wind power/ wind energy sector. More than 500 people from various sectors of the wind power community – including project developers, lenders, and investors – attended the 2007 event. Examples of conference panel sessions for the 2008 event include:
Strategic Wind Developers’ Perspective on Wind Financing
- James T. Tynion III – Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP (moderator)
- Mark Anderson – Senior Vice President & CFO, Eurus Energy America Corp.
- Jeff Carter – Finance Manager, Shell US Gas & Power
- Tristan Grimbert – President & COO, enXco
- Michael Storch – Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, ENEL America
Independent Wind Developers’ Perspectives on Wind Financing and Development
- Lee Goodwin – Partner and Co-Chair, Energy, Utility and Infrastructure, Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP (moderator)
- John Calaway – Chief Development Officer, Wind North America, Babcock & Brown
- Doug Carter – Vice President of Development, Invenergy
- Craig Mataczynski – President, Renewable Energy Systems
- Jan Paulin – President and CEO, Padoma Wind Power, LLC/an NRG Energy, Inc. company
- Niels Rydde – Chairman and CEO, Oak Creek Energy Systems, Inc.
- Florian Zerhusen – Managing Director, Windkraft Nord USA, Inc.
For more information: