What You Need to Know About Renewable Energy: Evaluating and Managing Risks and Opportunities is the fourth program in the discussion series from VC Taskforce and Morrison & Foerster entitled "Maximizing Returns in Emerging Cleantech Sectors: The Interplay of Regulation, Intellectual Property and Investment." The goals of this series are:
- To provide an in-depth view into emerging sectors of the Cleantech economy
- To elaborate areas for VC consideration in due-diligence with regard to each sector
- To highlight areas for business planning/strategy development for emerging companies in the space
This program will take place on June 30 from 6:00 - 9:00 pm at Morrison & Foerster, 755 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, CA, and will feature the following panelists:
- Chris Carr – Partner, Morrison & Foerster (moderator)
- David Gold – Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Puon Penn – Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Commercial Banking Group
- Adam Bergman – Senior Vice President, Jefferies & Company, Inc.
The advance registration price for this event is $55 for VC Taskforce members and $95 for non-members (readers of Green VC can register at the $75 affiliate price). If space is available, door registration is an additional $10.
For more information: