On July 15, the Silicon Valley Association of Startup Entrepreneurs (SVASE) will present a program entitled Raising Money for Your Cleantech Software Company featuring the following panelists:
- Craig Lawrence – Principal, Accel Partners
- Nat Goldhaber - Managing Director, Claremont Creek Ventures
- Peter Sharer - CEO, Agilewaves
- Greg McAdoo - Partner, Sequoia Capital
- Leif Langensand - CFO, The Angels’ Forum Management Company
- Christina Ellwood - President/CEO, Moreland Associates (Moderator)
This program will be held from 6:00 – 8:00 pm at Cooley Crow Canyon Country Club, 711 Silver Lake Drive, Danville, CA 94526 (directions). Thanks to our friends at SVASE, readers of Green VC can obtain tickets for $25 (+$3 event processing fee) when registering in advance (cost includes buffet dinner, coffee and tea; cash bar available) by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the Affiliates section of the page
- In the "How did you learn about this event?" dropdown box, select "SVASE Affiliate"
- In the box following the question "REQUIRED FOR AFFILIATES: Which affiliated organization advertised this event to you?", enter "Green VC"
The price is an additional $10 if you register at the door. Attire for this event is business casual or business attire — no jeans or shorts are allowed. For more information: