On Wednesday, June 11, SJF Ventures will present a program entitled Cleantech Companies in Mainstream Markets: Fourth Annual CEO Panel on Innovative Strategies. This event will feature presentations from CEOs of the following nine cleantech companies, which represent sectors including alternative energy, transportation, electronics recycling, and consumer products:
- Chuck Newman – CEO, Recellular, Inc.
- Michael Nark – CEO, Prenova
- Andrew Kennedy – President, FoodLogiq
- Frank Shinneman – CEO, Lamina Lighting Inc.
- Craig Bramscher – CEO, Brammo Motorsports
- Allen King – President, Excellent Packaging & Supply
- Jacob Susman – CEO, OwnEnergy
- Rusty Jewett – CEO, Sencera
- Rob Brierly – CEO, Aircuity
This event will also include a keynote address by Kevin Skillern, Senior Vice President at GE Energy Financial Services, who leads its venture capital team that is focused on the energy and water industries. GE Energy Financial Services has more than $19 billion in assets and is investing more than $5 billion annually.
"SJF Ventures is committed to supporting cleantech innovation," said David Kirkpatrick, Managing Director and co-founder of SJF Ventures. "Past presenters from this event have raised more than $130 million in venture capital, which is a testament to the caliber of the CEO presenters and the success of this event."
"Since presenting at last year’s CEO Panel, SJF Ventures has been a valuable resource for Helios Coatings as we looked to raise additional capital to ensure growth for our company," said Mark Leininger, CEO, Helios Coatings Inc., Canton, OH. "The connections we made at this and other events organized by SJF led directly to our completing a capital raise of over $4.2 million, at a time when raising capital in the cleantech sector has become increasingly more competitive."
This program will take place from 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM at Deutsche Bank, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY. Although online registration is now closed, the event registration page has information on how you can register by phone. Note that according to the event press release, pre-registration is required.
For more information:
- Cleantech Companies in Mainstream Markets: Fourth Annual CEO Panel on Innovative Strategies
- SJF Ventures – Home page
- SJF Ventures – Portfolio
- GE Energy Financial Services: Recent Deals of Interest (Presentation by Kevin Walsh, Managing Director, June 20, 2007)
- GE Energy Financial Services: Investing in the Growth of Renewable Energy (Presentation by Kevin Walsh, Managing Director, September 22, 2006)