The SJF Summit on the New Green Economy will take place from September 14-15 in Durham, North Carolina. This event is organized by SJF Advisory Services (affiliated with venture capital fund SJF Ventures) and will bring together business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, policy makers, and community groups to focus on strategies to expand the green economy.
This conference will feature keynote addresses from Bruce Kahn (Deutsche Bank Climate Change Advisors), Dr. Robert Wallace, (BITHENERGY), Bruce Usher (Columbia Business School), and David Orr (Oberlin). It will also include the following breakout sessions:
- Innovative Green Job Initiatives
- Cleantech Investing 2.0: Lessons Learned & Strategy Adjustments
- Making Deals Work: Getting Projects Over the Financial Finish Line
- Green Financial Product Innovations
- Strategic Partnership in the Green Economy: How to Create & Sustain Productive Alliances
- Green Job Policy Innovations
- Global Cleantech Investment Perspectives
- Getting the Green: What are Cleantech Investors Looking For?
- Cultivating Green Entrepreneurship
- Impact Investing: Emerging Capital Market Innovations
- Carbon Markets & Policy Outlook
- Secrets of Success: Winning Workplace & Green Business Strategies
Thanks to our friends at the SJF Advisory Services, readers of Green VC can receive a $25 discount on the registration price for this event. To receive the discount, please use code "greenvc08" when registering online. Further program information can be found at: