On Tuesday, November 18, the MIT/Stanford Venture Lab will present a program entitled The Electric Vehicle Infrastructure: What's It Going To Take to Go Electric?. This program will feature the following panelists:
- Wendy Tanaka – Senior Technology Writer, Forbes (moderator)
- Richard Lowenthal – Founder and CEO, Coulomb Technologies
- Jason Wolf - Global Development, Better Place
- Gerd Goette – Managing Partner, Siemens Venture Capital
- Byron Shaw – Managing Director, Advanced Technology Office, GM
This program will take place from 6:00 – 8:30 pm at the Stanford Graduate School of Business (directions). The advance registration cost is $35 (discounts are available for students).
For more information: