On Tuesday, August 19, the MIT/Stanford Venture Lab Emerging Business Track Clean Green Team will present a program entitled Finding the Green in Clean. This program will feature the following clean energy executives, who will share their advice and stories about finding revenue models for their clean companies:
- Larsh M. Johnson – Founder, President and CTO, eMeter Corporation
- Gary Conley – CEO and Chairman, Solfocus
- Kevin Surace – CEO, Serious Materials
- Jonathan Wolfson – President and Founder, Solazyme
- Dan Lankford – Wavepoint Ventures (moderator)
This program will take place from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. at Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304 (map). The pre-registration cost for this event is $30 or you can register on-site for $40 plus fees.
For more information: