Exploring the Future of Electric Vehicles and Charge Stations is the next program in the JETRO Clean Tech Seminar Series. This program will take place in Portland, Oregon on November 10th and explore the future market and opportunity for electric vehicles and the development of charge stations in Japan and the United States. Speakers will include:
- Tetsuya Kaida – General Manager of the Business Revolution Corporate Value Creation Department, Toyota Motor Corp.
- Tosh Arita – Group Head, Honda Strategic Venturing
- Mark Frohnmayer – Founder, Arcimoto
- Jeff Kim – President & Chief Operating Officer, Shorepower
- Jesse Oliver – Director of Sales, AmFor Electronics
This program will take place from 8:30 am – 11:30 am at Two World Trade Center, SkyBridge A&B, 121 SW Salmon St., Portland, OR 97204. This program is free, but the registration deadline is November 6. For more information: