GigaOM will present Green:Net 2011 on April 21 in San Francisco. This event will focus on ways on digital energy and how information technology can be used to fight climate change. Topics will include:
- Next-Gen Smart Grid: It’s All About Apps
- Opportunities in Connected Cars
- Now a Competitive Advantage: Green Data Centers
- Energy Storage: The Lynchpin of Energy Breakthroughs
- Digital Energy: Are We Making Money Yet?
Thanks to our friends at GigaOM, readers of Green VC can save $100 off the standard registration rate to Green:Net 2010 by registering via this link. For more information: