Green VC is pleased to announce a partnership with CleanTechnology TV (CTTV), a company that produces interviews with entrepreneurs, investors, and other members of the cleantech community. CTTV focuses on Australia, but also interviews cleantech leaders from other parts of the world. This partnership will include Green VC featuring video interviews from CTTV.
In the following video, which was recorded in Melbourne at the 2010 AustralAsian Cleantech Forum, CTTV interviewed cleantech venture capital investors, investment analysts, and other members of Australia's cleantech community to find out what they think their country's role will be in the growing global cleantech movement. In order of appearance:
- Michelle Deaker - CEO, One Ventures
- Andrew Hall – CEO, Bright Generation
- Thomas J Martin – Senior Vice President, PCG Asset Management, LLC
- Jo Hume - Investment Analyst, CVC Sustainable Investments Ltd
- Larry Lopez – Consultant, Valparaiso Associates
- Jan Dekker – Investment Principal, Cleantech Ventures Pty Ltd