Below are featured green job opportunities for September 12, 2017.
Is your organization hiring? E-mail leonard [at] greenjobs.net or call 510-768-7011 for information on how your job can be listed.
* Project Coordinator, Future of Fish (Portland, OR)
* Communications Director, Sailors for the Sea (Newport, RI)
* Traceability Project Manager, Future of Fish (Location Flexible)
* Associate Director, The Cornucopia Institute (Location Flexible)
* Executive Director, Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust (Rangeley, ME)
* Head of Blended Finance Initiative, Rare (Asia; extensive travel required)
* Field Technician, Watershed Conservation Resource Center (Fayetteville, AR)
* Farmer Training Program Manager, New Entry Sustainable Farming Project (Lowell, MA)
* Environment and Sustainability – Strategic Advisor, Seattle Parks and Recreation (Seattle, WA)
* Deputy Director, US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment (Washington, DC)