On February 23, the Environmental Business Cluster (EBC) will provide an opportunity to attend a presentation from Peter Roerhig, Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy. This presentation will aim to address questions such as:
- What investments is the DOE making to address climate change?
- What funding opportunities does the DOE offer?
- What are the latest Recovery & Reinvestment Act success stories?
This event will take place from 6:00 – 7:30 pm at Nixon Peabody LLP, One Embarcadero Center, Suite 1800, San Francisco, CA 94013. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain discounted tickets when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from the “Presenation Partner Price” section of the page
- Enter “Green VC” [without the quotes] in the portion of the page where “Please indicate partner organization” is indicated.
Early pre-registration is recommended for this event (there will be no on-site registration). For more information: