While 2011 was a difficult year for cleantech venture capital, cleantech mergers and acquisition activity reached record highs M&A transactions accounted for some 41.2 billion dollars, a 153% increase over 2010. As corporations continue to focus on acquiring new sustainable technologies and practices, startups can and should position themselves strategically for a potential M&A exit. Join us for a panel discussion with some of the startups that were able to make successful exits and their acquiring companies.
Invited panelists are:
- Kevin Surace, Chairman & Co-Founder, Serious Energy
- Raju Indukuri, CEO, Valence Energy
- Nancy Pfund, Managing Partner, DBL Investors
- Allison Spinner, Partner, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- [Moderator] Steve Bengston, Managing Director of Emerging Company Services, PwC
This event will take place from 3:00 – 6:30 pm at DLA Piper, 2000 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94303. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain a special discounted tickets when registering in advance via this link.