Join us for an industry panel event focused on large corporations looking to cleantech for new business opportunities. This interactive debate will feature corporate players that are getting into cleantech and will highlight companies receiving funding from investment arms, those directly investing in cleantech and the trends to look for in the future.
Invited panelists are:
- Mike Brooks, Venture Executive, Chevron Technology Ventures
- Dermott Mee, Vice President, EFT Energy
- Dr. Cyril Vancura, Investment Director, Bosch Venture Capital
- Tom Marchok, Director, Intel Capital
- [Moderator] Jesse Jenkins, Director of Energy & Climate Policy, The Breakthrough Institute
This event will take place from 3:00 – 6:30 pm at the Environmental Business Cluster, 10 South 3rd Street, San Jose, CA 95113. Thanks to our friends at EBC, readers of Green VC can obtain an additional 25% discount from the standard partner price when registering in advance by following these steps:
- Go to the online event registration page
- Select your tickets from "Partner Network (Discounted 25.00%)"