On January 19, 2012, SVForum will present a special program entitled Clean Technology Conference: Sustainability. A description of this program is as follows:
The domestic clean technology industry has faced political, financial, regulatory, and competitive challenges. However, venture capitalists continue to invest in the industry, as illustrated by the $891 million raised by 80 cleantech companies in the third quarter of 2011*. Come hear from key leaders and industry influencers about innovative business models and technologies that are addressing global concerns around sustainability and climate change.
* According to the MoneyTree™ Report from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and the National Venture Capital Association, based on data provided by Thomson Reuters.
Speakers will Include:
- Steve Bengston, PWC
- Ronen Benzi, Farmigo
- Rob Bernard, Microsoft
- Peter Graf, SAP
- Thilo Koslowski, Gartner Inc.
- Jason Matlof, Battery Ventures
- Tsafrir Oranski, Panoramic Power
- Tamin Pechet, Banyan Water
- Gil Perez, SAP
- Geoff Ryder, SAP
- Ed Solar, Coda Energy
- Swapnil Shah, First Fuel
- Byron Shaw, GM Advanced Technology
- Dylan P. Steeg, Intel Capital
- Steve Westly, The Westly Group
This program will be held from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM at SAP, 3410 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Early-bird registration pricing is available until December 16. Readers of Green VC can also save $10 with code “ENERGY”. Additional program details and registration is available here.