On July 14, Astia and SDForum will present the latest program in the 2009 Clean Tech Breakfast Series. This program is entitled World Water Crisis: Technology Based Solutions and will feature a panel that will focus on the technologies in areas including water treatment, management, conservation and purification. The panelists for this program will be:
- Will Coleman - Mohr Davidow Ventures
- Rick DeGolia – Member, Environmental Entrepreneurs
- Victor Hwang - T2 Venture Capital
- Tamin Pechet - Catamount Ventures
- Laura Shenkar - The Artemis Project
- Lisa Cole – Nixon Peabody (moderator)
This event will take place from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at SAP, 3410 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA. Thanks to our friends at SDForum, readers of Green VC can receive a $5 discount from the non-member registration price for this event. To receive the discount, please use code "CLEAN05" when registering online. Further program information and registration can be found here.