On October 21, Astia and SDForum will present the final program in the 2008 Clean Tech Breakfast Series. This program is entitled "Next Generation Biofuel Feedstock" and will feature a panel that will share their insights into the current state of algae-related technology and commercialization efforts. The panel will also discuss alternatives to algae in the biofuels sector. The panelists for this program are:
- David Blume - Biofuels Expert
- Will Coleman – Partner, MDV
- James Horn – Managing Director, Noventi
- Matt Jones - Partner, Nth Power
- Derek Dowsett – Partner, Moss Adams (moderator)
This event will take place from 8:00 am – 10:00 am at the Cabaña Hotel & Resort (Palo Alto), 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306. The cost for SDForum members is $25 and $30 for non-members. Further program information and registration can be found here.