On Wednesday, May 14, the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) – Silicon Valley chapter will present a program entitled The Power of Green Alliances. The event will be hosted by Intel Corporation and is co-sponsored by the Silicon Valley Leadership Group (SVLG). This program will feature panelists who will share insights into how strategic alliances can support and advance green innovation. The panelists include:
- Honorable Bill Lockyer – Treasurer, State of California
- Justin Bradley – Energy Director, Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- Nancy Hartsoch – Vice President, Corporate Marketing, SolFocus, Inc.
- Nancy Pfund – Managing Partner, DBL Investors
- Lorie Wigle – General Manager, Intel Corporation
Topics to be discussed include:
- Are alliances in environmental technology impacting product development?
- Where is venture funding being placed and do alliances matter?
- What public / private partnerships are in place and how what will we see in the future?
- How are partnerships in green technology managed and what examples of best practices are we seeing?
This program will be held from 5:30 – 8:30 pm at Intel, 2200 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95054. The advance registration cost for the program is $20 for ASAP members, $30 for partner members, and $40 for non-members. The price is $45 for all if you register at the door.
For more information: